Tuesday, June 16, 2009

As usual

See this is what happens. I lack the blogging gene or something. The one that allows you both to have a life and write about said life all in the same plane of existence. Yup, I lack it. As soon as I start getting busy whether it be physically, mentally or some version of both I stop making posts. I open my browser every single day and think "oh thar be me blog maybe I should write something" (yes friends ,the personalities change mid sentence) and then I get distracted by something else and completely forget. Sometimes this happens five or six times a day, because I really do spend too much time online even when I'm busy.

There is too much good stuff going on right now to try and go backwards and recap everything. Let's pick the one on top of the heap, my mind is a heap. I got my Canon Rebel T1i last week! I have been lusting after a dSLR for quite a few years now. It's been at least a year since I got it in my head that it would be a Rebel. The T1i has not been out very long but I started feverishly obsessing over it a few weeks ago. I mean I was looking at it online for hours everyday trying to figure out exactly how I could come up with money I did not have or credit I did not have. I knew a way, it's called Bill Me Later and I was sooooooooo good for weeks convincing myself that it would be idiotic to have another payment to make. I lost the battle last Monday when I decided that I would be fine giving up some other things to have this camera. I have some fantasies about taking nice peectures someday and calling them photos. I have said peectures in my head all ready to go with no clue how to go about making them. I will learn. Sometimes it takes me quite a while but eventually I learn. I learn and learn and learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment